-
May 2nd, 2001, 01:04 AM
#1
Inactive Member
okay, I finally found another copy of #29 so I can cut out Katchoo's outfit for her paper doll. And it turns out the outfit is too small!!!! Her feet dangle out from her shoes! It's like the outfit has shrunk in the dryer. I am assuming everyone else who cut out the dolls has had the same problems, so are there any suggestions??
Thanks
-
May 2nd, 2001, 01:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
*shrugs* First I've heard of it.
Is didn't cut mine out. You could scan it, photoshop it, and print it out, and I am sure with a little experimentation, you could size them to fit...
Darth
-
May 2nd, 2001, 11:44 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Ouuuuuu That's a great idea Darth! Okay, now I have to go find a scanner.
Thanks!!
-
May 3rd, 2001, 12:58 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Y'know, if you do, scan them all, and send them to Terry-Maybe he'd put them in the 'Fun SIPStuff' section!
Darth
------------------
'Faith. What a dirty monosyllable. Jill, why didn't you mention that one when you were teaching me the short words that musn't be used in polite company?'
-Valentine Michael Smith, aka the Man from Mars- Stranger in a Strange Land
-
May 8th, 2001, 05:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
May 9th, 2001, 03:57 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Yeah, if they were in the fun SIP section, then we could download them and cut them out and act out the scenes from the comic for our cats...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks